Animal Subjects Subcommittee
Reviews existing and new administrative requirements imposed by federal regulations and program officers related to animal use and care. The emphasis should be on harmonization of requirements across federal agencies, reduction of redundancies and identifying good practices.
Current Activities & Initiatives
Committee Resources & Tools
- Webinar hosted by OLAW: MOUs for Collaborating Institutions: New Template (Sample) from the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) (recorded 1/19/2023)
- FDP MOU Sample (May 2022)
- FDP IACUC MOU User Guide (May 2022)
- Background of the FDP IACUC MOU Sample:
- Webinar – Agreements between collaborating institutions using vertebrate animals (recorded 10/9/2019)
- Slides to 10/9/2019 webinar
- IACUC/Subawards Working Group Meeting – video (recorded 6/15/2020)
- IACUC/Subawards Working Group Meeting– slides (6/15/2020)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MOU Template Tool – presented 6/15/2020
FDP Meeting Session Slides & Meeting Summaries
All meeting presentations and summaries can be located at the Meetings & Listening Sessions webpage.
Please contact the Animal Subjects Subcommittee at IACUC_SubC@thefdp.org with any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns.