- Identify, develop and document tools for facilitating communications, information gathering and alignment across all FDP Operations. Provide training and oversight of use, if required.
- Provide support to the executive committee to enhance cross-functional activities.
- Maintain FDP Operational Guidelines, by reviewing at least annually and submit substantive updates to the Executive Committee for approval.
- Maintain documentation of committee responsibilities and membership.
- Inventory, update, and archive FDP organizational documents, including the FDP Organizational Chart and associated documents and information
- Identify and develop project management tools to be utilized in the conduct of FDP activities. Provide training and oversight, if required
- Facilitate interaction, standards, and documentation related to internal FDP data systems.
- Develop and maintain resources and guidelines to support development of FDP activities and demonstrations.
Current Activities & Initiatives
- FDP Internal Data Systems (Working Group 5) – Review and optimize across internal FDP systems
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines (Working Group 1) – Review Operating Guidelines for proposed updates
- Project Management Resources & Tools (Working Group 3) – Develop project management resources for FDP committees to utilize and provide further guidance for FDP committees, subcommittees and working group co-chairs.
- Released updated Operating Guidelines
- Developed documented FDP committee structure, scope, and authority guidelines
- Formed project management tools and FDP systems working groups
Committee Name Committee Chairs
Lynette Arias, University of Washington
Subcommittees and Working Groups
Review and optimize across internal FDP systems
Working Group Leads
- Chris Renner, Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Vonda Durer, University of Virginia
Committee Resources & Tools
- Operating Guidelines
- Project Management Tools and Resources
FDP Meeting Session Slides & Meeting Summaries
All meeting presentations and summaries can be located at the Meetings & Listening Sessions webpage.
Please contact the Lynette Arias of the Infrastructure Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns.