Why Federal agencies should support/participate in the Federal Demonstration Partnership
- Partnership and interaction with other federal agencies committed to supporting effective research outcomes, awardee accountability and clear communication.
- Access to a unique forum of principal investigators, research administrators and research institution IT specialists with hundreds of years of knowledge and experience in managing federal research awards.
- Access to a self selected and diverse group of institutions who care about improving research productivity and minimizing administrative burden in an accountable environment.
- Access to range of research institutions from throughout the nation: large, small, public, private, research intensive universities; primarily undergraduate colleges; minority serving institutions, hospital affiliates, independent research labs and statewide systems.
- Access to a group of affiliate organizations that share FDP’s goals.
- Access to a diverse test bed for implementation of new research grant related requirements, processes and policies.
- Access to prompt feedback on research related pending policy changes, reporting requirements from a broad community.